Museums in Málaga
Guided tour throughout the most representative museums in Málaga.
- CAC: the most important museum of contemporary art in Málaga
- Carmen Thyssen’s Museum: one of the newest art galleries located in the heart of Málaga
- Picasso’s Museum: Museum dedicated to the work of Pablo Picasso, our most universal painter
- Alcazaba and Gibralfaro: Two of the most important landmarks in the city. The views from the Gibralfaro will not leave you indifferent
- Historical Center:discover the most important and emblematic streets of the city and enjoy its hidden corners
We organize cinema sessions of the most famous film directors of our country: Pedro Almodóvar, Alejandro Amenábar…
*Admission to museums and monuments are not included.
Imagine being able to enjoy the sea, the snow, the mountains, the fantastic traditional villages and even the desert in a less than two hours short trip away from where you are. This is possible in Málaga, thanks to its strategic location in the heart of Andalusia. Oléolé School offers weekly excursions & tours that will let you discover the most beautiful corners of Málaga and Andalusia.
Nearby towns and landforms to visit
- Ronda: worldwide famous village in the province of Málaga. Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles were captivated by its beauty and recently it’s even become a stage at the racing videogame Gran Turismo! It’s famous Tajo will leave you breathless.
- Nerja and Maro: do not miss its famous caves, the Balcón de Europa and the cliffs of Maro. Nerja is the most traditional coastal village in the province of Málaga.
- Granada: the home of the Alhambra is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain. It is a must do to go out for tapas and climb its slopes in Albaycín area!
- Sierra Nevada: the highest peak in the Iberian peninsula, Mulhacén, is located in these mountains of Granada. It is perfect for skiing or snowboarding during winter!
Discover the wide gastronomic offer of Spanish cuisine in Málaga, as well as popular shopping areas with our gastronomic tours around the city.
If tasting new dishes is not enough for you, don’t worry, we also offer cooking workshops.
- Tapas’ Bars Tours
- Culinary workshops with real chefs and wine tasting sessions
- Workshops for cooking paella and other Spanish popular dishes
In addition to activities, our company prides itself to being socially responsible, offering volunteer activities in programs to long-term students who wish to get involved in the community through volunteer work.