Excursions & cuisine
Imagine being able to enjoy the sea, the snow, the mountains, the fantastic traditional villages and even the desert in a less than two hours short trip away from where you are. This is possible in Málaga, thanks to its strategic location in the heart of Andalusia. Oléolé School offers weekly excursions & tours that will let you discover the most beautiful corners of Málaga and Andalusia.
Nearby towns and landforms to visit
- Ronda: worldwide famous village in the province of Málaga. Ernest Hemingway and Orson Welles were captivated by its beauty and recently it’s even become a stage at the racing videogame Gran Turismo! It’s famous Tajo will leave you breathless.
- Nerja and Maro: do not miss its famous caves, the Balcón de Europa and the cliffs of Maro. Nerja is the most traditional coastal village in the province of Málaga.
- Granada: the home of the Alhambra is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain. It is a must do to go out for tapas and climb its slopes in Albaycín area!
- Sierra Nevada: the highest peak in the Iberian peninsula, Mulhacén, is located in these mountains of Granada. It is perfect for skiing or snowboarding during winter!
Discover the wide gastronomic offer of Spanish cuisine in Málaga, as well as popular shopping areas with our gastronomic tours around the city.
If tasting new dishes is not enough for you, don’t worry, we also offer cooking workshops.
- Tapas’ Bars Tours
- Culinary workshops with real chefs and wine tasting sessions
- Workshops for cooking paella and other Spanish popular dishes